Introducing myself!

Hello guys, welcome to Berry's space🍓✨

Welcome again to my personal space. Today i gonna do some introducing with you guys 😖

I’m Berry from Strawberry. I’m half Thai and Taiwan. I can speak many languages, of course Thai and Chinese also English. And i am learning Korean and Japanese too.




In my free time, I enjoy play these offline games, such as Sudoku , minesweepers and The most addictive game fill-a-pix. It’s something like this ↓


And  I enjoy drawing, I usually draw on my iPAD, using app named iBispaintX. I also do my art commission and character design adoption. These are some of my drawing 


 I fancy watching anime. I love the vibe that they gave me .The charm of the untouchables characters T///T 
Acrylic painting of Tanjiro from Demon Slayer in my art class 💖💕








ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Craft Book Review

My favorite DIY blogger