Meaningful song

Hello guys, welcome to Berry's space🍓✨

         Today, I'm here to share my favorite song among these days,  I heard this song from Tiktok and it stucks in my head all day

         The perfect vocal accent, techniques used and rhythms of the music. When they combined together with the lyrics, it makes me feel satisfied and feel in the song. there is a line that says 
 
  " In the midst of the crowds, In the shapes of the clouds.
I don‘t see nobody but you "

This part bring me back to the memory when I have a crush. we rarely meet each other. the place we meet most s at school canteen. Even though there are a crowds of students, but it's very easy to recognize him from the back in just sec.
.
.
And the another part

“ Boy, you got me hooked on to something who could say that they saw us coming ? Tell me do you feel the love~♡? “

         This part really show that he's addicted to someone, maybe his lover or his crush. he really need that person, wishing for the hope to love that person.
link is here, I hope you will enjoy the whole song https://youtu.be/uQiF1yOnzDg

With all of the above, double take is a good song. And it's my favorite song for me.

Thank you for your attention and reading until here, I hope you enjoy my blog and I wish we can get through this crisis as soon as possible. feel free to leave comments. Stay safe 💚


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Craft Book Review

Introducing myself!

My favorite DIY blogger