Letter to you, myself

Hello guys, welcome to Berry's space🍓✨

        Hi readers, Childhood periods always pass by quickly. When I wake up , I'm stepping into the working age, right?  sitting typing documents in front of a computer screen  or busy contacting customers all day and night  Each day goes by so fast that sometimes one forgets the joy of running around.  Cycling around the village with friends and sibling  or even the purity that lies within the mind  whether the laughter, the crying, the joy, or the sorrow that comes from real feelings .

         Growing up, we may not be what we once expected. It might be better or  worse then you expected.  Or the dream back then might not make it come true.  and as you know  that we cannot go back and fix the past  but even so ,  Being us in childhood has left some ideas or lessons.  Let us now take that error to improve and fix ourselves in the future.

         But if we really had the opportunity to talk to ourselves as a child, what would we want to tell that little boy or girl?  If I had a chance to really talk to myself when I was a child?  I would tell that girl, “Don't expect a perfect life: work, love, family, finances, health, it will go wrong.  one or the other  Prepare for failure  hope for the best  But be prepared for the worst.  Believe in yourself. Say sorry when you made a mistake  And thank you when you get good things from everyone. The last thing is keep smiling ^^ I really love you and many does so. Thanks and Best wishes for you


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Craft Book Review

Introducing myself!

My favorite DIY blogger