My Role idol✨

Hello guys, welcome to Berry's space🍓✨

Hi readers!!! Welcome to my blog 🙇‍♀️  , Today I'm going to talk about my favorite idol, Lisa. she is one of idol who makes me keep following my dream. 

  Lisa Lalisa Manobal, a Thai girl who born on March 27,1997 in Buriram Thailand, follow her dream and debut as Rapper, singer, dancer of BlackPink! 🖤💖 Her first solo album named ‘ LALISA ’ successfully sold over 736,000 copies in its release week in south Korea, making her the first females artist to do so. The music videos recorded 73.6 million views on YouTube in FIRST 24 HOURS !!🥳🥳

 The reason why I really like her is Lisa has shown with her dancing skill which is phenomenal.✨🥺 As an (amateur) dancer myself, I often find myself critiquing dance moves, routines, timing, and so on - although, there's nobody you criticize more than yourself


       From 2009 until now, She never gives up on what she was doing. she makes me don't want to give up on my dream. don't look me to myself even if there are some people who look down on me. It took about 5 years to practice rigorously before get the chance to debut perfectly. She's gone through an  impressive change, improving beyond what she probably thought she could do. at the time Lisa shows us she's having fun and it makes you want to have fun as well - all while nailing the technicality and musicality in the choreography, thus leaving me with nothing to fault. To  put it simply - her dance skills are on fire!!! 🔥🔥 

Thank you for reading , Take care 💚💚

                                       


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Craft Book Review

Introducing myself!

My favorite DIY blogger