2022 Craft trend

Hello guys, welcome to Berry's space 🍓✨

 Hello everyone, today I'm here to introduce you to a craft trend called "Pom Pom" and share my opinion about it.
 
  Pom Pom is a small fluffy woolen ball normally used to attached to a garment, especially a hat, for decoration. nowadays, it's very popular to hang on like a keychain. These sweet balls of fluff are relatively easy to make and can be used in all sorts of projects, 
Pom poms are so much fun to make and so versatile. You can use them for almost any craft project, they usually work well as a finishing touch. There are many different fun and easy ways to make pom poms! https://www.redtedart.com/how-to-make-a-yarn-pom-pom-with-cardboard-discs/ 

 




  Pom poms are super easy to make and once you get the hang of it, you won’t want to stop. Whether you want to learn how to make a Pom pom for a hat, fancy making a pom pom wreath, or even making some mini pom poms to use as dangly earrings. Making a pom pom is a great activity to try with kids. I suggest you try this with your children, I bet they will like it.




 

 Thank you for your attention and reading until here, I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave comments. Stay safe 💚


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Craft Book Review

Introducing myself!

My favorite DIY blogger