My Hatyai City

 

Hello guys, welcome to Berry's space 🍓✨

   Hello, reader 👀💗 Today, I'd like to introduce you to my lovely town. I live in this town since I was a kid. I'd be happy if you can get to know Hat Yai more.





Hat Yaiis a city in southern Thailand near the Malaysian border. Hat Yai is the largest city of Songkhla Province another attractive zone in the south Let's start with Hat Yai, the bustling shopping center town of Songkhla. With many attractions, shops, restaurants, coming to Hat Yai, there is a lot of conveniences. But if you enter the city of Songkhla will find another atmosphere with peace and quiet classic with historical sites worth visiting There is also Samila Beach🌊🌊. the famous place with a mermaid statue that has been with Songkhla for a long time



   There are a lot of interesting places to visit, these are some places I'd recommend....✨✨


Songkhla Old Town



   An important commercial district in the past of Songkhla. This is a street made up of beautiful buildings and architecture that retains its original identity. They are lined up in succession along the road. Infiltrated with modern business both traditional restaurants mixed with fusion restaurant Plus, adding color with street art paintings. Super cute on the walls of various houses.🏠



There is a  huge market with lots of stuff for sale. The price is cheaper than buying at the general store called  Kim Yong Market and "Chokdee TaeTiam" The legendary dim sum restaurant that can only taste this deliciousness in Hat Yai!



 


Thank you for your attention and reading until here, I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to leave comments. Stay safe !!💚







ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Craft Book Review

Introducing myself!

My favorite DIY blogger