10 year later...

 

Hello guys, welcome to Berry's space🍓✨


     Have you ever think about " What I am going to be in next year, the next 5 years, or the next 10 years?" ,  "where do you see yourself in 10 years?". These are questions that my teacher ask me  

2021, I'm 16 years old now, In the next 10 years, that means, I would be a 26 years adult.


The first thing that comes to my mind is my career. at this moment, I'm not sure what I want to be in the future but what I think, could be what I like. I hope I can do a career in art, anime, or drawing. It would be very nice. if I could be an animator for a studio such as Ghibli Studio and publish incredible anime😆. In case, my mind changes during these 10 years. maybe I could find something that I really like to do which is not drawing. maybe I will become a  game developer 😍👾 and i would be able to earn enough money to look after my parents and family.



The place I see myself, it isn't in the country that I'm living in now. I think I could be having my own life in a country that is suitable for my lifestyle, maybe Japan, Taiwan, china wherever that could achieve my dream. ☁

I think at the ages of 26, I will have my own family already, Maybe I will give birth to the cutest baby, who knows 😆😆. I will experience many new things. such as 
do a bungee jump, get a tiny tattoo on my arm, learn more 2-3 languages,  go scuba diving and go skiing. 

In a personal way, I think I would become a person that is more patient, be more confident in myself, be more extrovert and be a calmer person.


that's it! and you? where do you see yourself in next 10 years?








ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Craft Book Review

Introducing myself!

My favorite DIY blogger