My Favorite Craft Book Project

 

Hello guys, welcome to Berry's space🍓✨

from my last blog, I've reviewed about a craft book called ' The Complete Book Of Arts & Crafts ' .
so today I decided to share with you a paper fold project, inspires by the book

' Snow People Paper Dolls '



to make an entire family of snow people just by folding and cutting. you can use colored paper, plain paper, markers and glitter to decorate them.

What you'll need
❐  Rectangular white paper
❐  Markers, crayons or color pencils
❐  Pencil
  Scissors
  glue(optional)
❐  scraps of colored construction paper (optional)

Here's how...
1. Make an accordion fold with the white paper as
shown. When folded, the width of the paper should
be about 3 or 4 inches across. (The number of folds
depends on your paper size.)

2. Use a pencil to draw a snow person outline 
that goes a little bit off the paper, as shown. 
You may want an adult to draw it for you.


3. Cut out the snow person, cutting 
through all the layers of paper at once. 
Do not cut off the entire fold.

4. Unfold your paper and draw 
clothes and faces for each figure. 
Cut out hat and scarf shapes from 
the colored construction paper 
and glue them onto the snow people.


Suggestion
• You can create other figures, such
as angels or children holding hands
















.

Thank you for your attention and reading until here, I hope you enjoy my blog and  feel free to leave comments. Stay safe 💚

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Craft Book Review

Introducing myself!

My favorite DIY blogger